READ
THEFACTSHERE
Facts 'bout life.
Profile

Hi, my name is Sebastian, Lingfeng.
Just guess; I'm simple.
Visit my blog please :)

Tagbox


BlogEntries
» Friday, July 23, 2010 / -5:16 PM
Why afraid of Death?

This occurred to me when I was driving home from work. I suddenly thought of movies and series and stuffs, and this thought came to me. Why are people afraid of dying?

You know when you're watching a movie and somehow one guy got caught of something by some bad guys, and were threaten to do something or give something, they would say:"Please don't kill me" and cries. They were afraid, and always afraid. It seems like the know what is coming at them, like what it will be like when they die.

From what I know, no one taught us what it feels like when we die. No matter how long you live or how short it is, you still die. Death comes anytime, anywhere. The only side effect of dying is that your loved ones and friends will cry and be in grief, although not all, but still will be a very sad thing. In spite of that, those who really deserve to die, they too beg for mercy. Do they have anyone to cry for them? If not, why don't they just die?

So I also thought of why people will be afraid to die. Maybe they can imagine the pain from being stabbed at or shot or strangled? Feels weird if you haven't even tried it. That makes actor even more successful, cause they just plunged the idea into our mind. I'm not saying everyone doesn't know. People like those who already had a taste of those above, or even resurrected individuals, that's a different story.

Did anyone watched Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant? Darren Shan felt nothing when he died. When he woke up, he didn't even feel death. So why is it so fearful that people will risk dying to give out top secrets? Well those are mostly in movies, but still, why not?

-Sebastian

▲ Back to top


Nuffnang


Facebook

Sebastian Ong


Recents

  • Hyprocrites
  • Nerds
  • Relationship Part 4: Ugly Truth
  • Unfairness of Life
  • Relationship Part 3
  • Criticising them, or yourself?
  • Cut in
  • Chapter 2: Relationship Part 2
  • Chapter 1: Relationships.
  • Prologue


  • Rights Reserved © LingFeng