READ
THEFACTSHERE
Facts 'bout life.
Profile

Hi, my name is Sebastian, Lingfeng.
Just guess; I'm simple.
Visit my blog please :)

Tagbox


BlogEntries
» Friday, March 19, 2010 / -6:00 PM
Chapter 1: Relationships.

Before I start off, this is only focusing on majority, not everyone. It's only against what I see and what I think. Pray keep thy regards.

Towards the early step of a relationship, it comes from building up a strong connection between sexes. Majority of the boys would rather talk and spend more time with girls than with boys that they think have potential to be their other part, or more like they would hope that the girls would like them. Rushing home from somewhere, sit in front of the computer for a whole day or staring at their phones just to catch a glimpse of the name or holding to the wish that they would contact them in any way.

To girls, I'm not really sure about this but I can assume that it's not much of a difference. Though girls would still spend girlish times with their girl friends.

I have a friend that would choose her friends more than her boyfriend. It's kind of a torment for that guy who devote so much of his time in, but this goes vice versa. But before everything of this starts, they stick together quite close. I take that as a very good example for my statement. Though I still hope they stick together. GO HZK!

This is not to say that we could not and should not spend time for starting a relationship, but not too obsessed and neglect any other importance around us.

Desperation for a relationship is a crime, to me. Haha. It drives people into any relationship that seem possible and not concerning feelings of the others. It's a lie and a crime. Jail these people.

Suppose that's it for now.

-Sebastian

▲ Back to top


Nuffnang


Facebook

Sebastian Ong


Recents

  • Prologue


  • Rights Reserved © LingFeng