READ
THEFACTSHERE
Facts 'bout life.
Profile

Hi, my name is Sebastian, Lingfeng.
Just guess; I'm simple.
Visit my blog please :)

Tagbox


BlogEntries
» Friday, July 23, 2010 / -4:50 PM
Hyprocrites

Living in this world, encountering with hypocrites are not uncommon. These people pretends to be something else, when they have or even voiced their opinion out. They are everywhere, it might be me, them or you.

Example of hypocrites, with the most popular one is opinions and discrimination before Micheal Jackson's death, and the praises and comfort after his death. Before it, they call him a pedophile, fag and even worse. Not to say that I like them, but I have no comments to them. What happens just a few hours after his death? The whole world came out and cry to his sorrow and the lost of a king.

It's feel like suddenly then whole world changes perspective. Trying to join the crowd, blend into them. I'm not saying 100% of those who had been discriminating him changed, but mostly yes. Even the broadcasting news change titles directly, while the previous time was all "molesting children and co."

These people should stay home and feed your cat!

Despite all that, being hypocritical isn't always a bad thing. It helps you make peace with your surroundings, but only depending to the situation. IF a statement you're giving, isn't correct and you stupidly argued for being correct, then you should try and be a little hypocritical and agree with some other people. I'm not sure if it is considered being a hypocrite, but I think you'll get the idea.

Sorry for using Micheal Jackson in this statement, cause I kind of lost my other example.


-Sebastian

▲ Back to top


Nuffnang


Facebook

Sebastian Ong


Recents

  • Nerds
  • Relationship Part 4: Ugly Truth
  • Unfairness of Life
  • Relationship Part 3
  • Criticising them, or yourself?
  • Cut in
  • Chapter 2: Relationship Part 2
  • Chapter 1: Relationships.
  • Prologue


  • Rights Reserved © LingFeng