READ
THEFACTSHERE
Facts 'bout life.
Profile

Hi, my name is Sebastian, Lingfeng.
Just guess; I'm simple.
Visit my blog please :)

Tagbox


BlogEntries
» Monday, June 7, 2010 / -11:23 PM
Nerds

Nerds are part of everyday life. They are more likely to appear in countries which are more advanced with technology around them. Through Dictionary.com, Nerd is defined into 2 meanings:
1. irritating, ineffectual, or unattractive person.
2. an single-minded person obsessed with a nonsocial. a computer nerd.

This people are sometimes called geek, but geek meant something else that doesn't quite match this statement, so now let me tell you what is nerd to me. Those who wants to be a nerd, needs some requirements:
1. Striped or checkered collar tees or shirts
2. Specs
3. Jeans which are either too long or too short
4. Tucked in shirt
5. Long socks
6. Sports shoes / Running shoes
7. Talk about games or studies hell lot
8. Bad hairdo

Any of those 5 and you're considered a nerd. Example:


Saw this example and also this inspiration for me to write in McDonalds when I'm doing my assignment with my friends.

So how is nerd so hated? You can say that recently, nerds had became more of the computer nerd kind. More to games and less studies. This guy I saw (in the picture), has lack of manners when he pulled out our plug even though there are 4 computers charging that time, and the first thing he did when he switched on his computer is to play games.

They talk about games wherever they go. "How I killed that guy yesterday", "Hey! I just hunted this freaking awesome BULLDOGBBQAXE" and also "000MFGG II PWNEDDD HEEM !11!!11", for example, I'm just putting it into words. They don't usually type like this.

Usually to me, nerds are those people who has no life, so to speak. They dedicate their life to computers, and when the internet is down, they go frenzy. My friend's brother had became a nerd since small, and he will eat in front of his computer, won't go out - if forced, show his unhappy face to get his parents to bring him back home. And more more more examples that would take me an hour to name.

Nerds usually does not have any manners unless they are thought before they become nerds. They talk big behind the computers and are always picking fights with people virtually, while being in the real world, they are cowards that could not form a sentence fast. These group of people usually are the ones who get bullied, and will not get sympathy. If my classmates are reading this, they know who I'm implying this on.

Well that's about what I thought. I thought more that day in McDonalds, but I took too long to write this. Hehs.

-Sebastian

▲ Back to top


Nuffnang


Facebook

Sebastian Ong


Recents

  • Relationship Part 4: Ugly Truth
  • Unfairness of Life
  • Relationship Part 3
  • Criticising them, or yourself?
  • Cut in
  • Chapter 2: Relationship Part 2
  • Chapter 1: Relationships.
  • Prologue


  • Rights Reserved © LingFeng