READ
THEFACTSHERE
Facts 'bout life.
Profile

Hi, my name is Sebastian, Lingfeng.
Just guess; I'm simple.
Visit my blog please :)

Tagbox


BlogEntries
» Tuesday, May 25, 2010 / -1:32 PM
Unfairness of Life

I should have written this post few days back but I am quite busy studying for my Midterms, or act like studying, so this post would not be that instinctive than it should be.

So to start, unfairness is a feeling that we get when we felt that a situation is biased or just simply against us. The injustice, well you might think so, of God, Destiny and Chance. (I do think about that sometimes)

Example:
When you are waiting for the bus to come, you think to yourself unconsciously and also often that why the bus does not arrive, while the on the opposite of the road, there are one or two buses waiting to pick up passengers.
Secondly, you feel that parents care more about their business and less about you as they would ask you to cancel off your favorite activities to help them.
Third, that happened to me, when my mother is out, if I did not have plans that day, she would come home late; if not, she'll be home early.

Those are the situations that happened to me, and feeling unjust, came this idea of writing. But to think from another perspective, unfairness is what keeps the world as it is. Not having too much of something, not getting something you like, is keeping human sane.

Try imagining if there is no unfairness in world, everyone gets what they wanted without the concern of others, because to them, it is fair. God would inflict Thunder, Katrina, Tsunami, Drought anytime he wants because we deserves it and it is fair, that would not be good right. God is also being unfair to mother earth and himself for letting humans live that long.

Another advantage of the unfairness of life is, that it make us learn how to endure, overcome, lead others out of it. Companies go on strike because they are ill-treated, and because of this unfairness, people build teamwork better than ever. So it actually taught us lessons about how to fight life, or so to speak.

Unfairness is here for a reason, this are my reasons, what are yours?

Nicole, bet you didn't think I'll compliment on unfairness! Hah!


-Sebastian


▲ Back to top


Nuffnang


Facebook

Sebastian Ong


Recents

  • Relationship Part 3
  • Criticising them, or yourself?
  • Cut in
  • Chapter 2: Relationship Part 2
  • Chapter 1: Relationships.
  • Prologue


  • Rights Reserved © LingFeng