READ
THEFACTSHERE
Facts 'bout life.
Profile

Hi, my name is Sebastian, Lingfeng.
Just guess; I'm simple.
Visit my blog please :)

Tagbox


BlogEntries
» Sunday, March 21, 2010 / -3:57 PM
Chapter 2: Relationship Part 2

Now after the early stage, it's about how to choose.

When someone says, "I don't mind the looks. I just want the heart to be kind, good, bla bla bla whatever," To me it's a statement to make someone feel good. There is no way in majority that someone would not want their boy/girl to be good looking. There must be a possibility to be able to present them to their friends and would not make them look bad.

People are just this realistic. Majority of the people would not want an ugly and fat or some sort in spite of having good heart. No offense but it's just not presentable. But some of the people would. Those who would are sane and really have disregard of looks.

That's why both sexes will be more concern on their looks in their early age than studies for their future. Despite being 40kg in weight, girls will still complain about being fat, and that's what sometime annoys me, as I'm quite heavy myself. Hehs.

Though boys too are much more concerning comparing to the classic ages, we do things that girls do too. makeup, facial treatment, or something else. But what I heard is that not much girls care much about that. I don't know if it's really true about that but what I'm quite sure is how boys feel towards a girl.

Can't deny, being realistic and having desires are in our gene. It's only how we control them. I don't mind admitting that I'm am also one of the realistic kind of person, but I don't have that much of the expectations. Haha.

It's not certain that everyone must feel this way. There is always something that attracts both of you together. If it's only about the looks, it will not last long.

-Sebastian

▲ Back to top


Nuffnang


Facebook

Sebastian Ong


Recents

  • Chapter 1: Relationships.
  • Prologue


  • Rights Reserved © LingFeng