READ
THEFACTSHERE
Facts 'bout life.
Profile

Hi, my name is Sebastian, Lingfeng.
Just guess; I'm simple.
Visit my blog please :)

Tagbox


BlogEntries
» Thursday, March 18, 2010 / -6:04 PM
Prologue

I've been doing some thoughts about the facts of our daily life for quite a period of time already, probably years too.

Well Facts 'bout Life are about facts, obviously. How people behave and how they act are all part of the fact. Examples like thoughts during relationship, thoughts towards parents, friendship and sort. Some are from my point of view, but I'm also trying to place others' point of view before mine. I hope I could. :)

I'm writing this blog to surface these facts and also add a few comment of my own. This is not about pleasing anyone. But not everything is true, so criticizing is encouraged. But don't criticize on everything I say, it'll make me sad. Agree to what you think is right, and also give me comments of your own.

The idea of making a blog from it came to mind when I was folding boxes in my mother's factory and feeling bored of life. Perhaps this might become a novel too! Haha.

-Sebastian

▲ Back to top


Nuffnang


Facebook

Sebastian Ong


Recents



Rights Reserved © LingFeng